Each four bedroom apartment offers:
- Lockable bedroom
- Double ensemble beds (Linen package information)
- Bed side table
- Large student desk
- Two wardrobes
- Private en-suite bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- High speed broadband Internet connection – (Information about the Network)
- Fully furnished common room with lounge and dining suites
- Free laundry facilities – no walking to a communal laundry
- Fully equipped domestic kitchen
- Balcony or courtyard furniture
- Cleaning assistance for common rooms (Click here for further information)
The community facilities at UniCentral include:
- Six lane 25 metre lap pool
- Flood lit tennis/basketball court - Borrow our basket balls and tennis racquets. Or bring your own.
- Recreation pavilion with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Table Tennis, Cable TV, DVD, CD and Stereo system.
- Vending Machines, for drinks and snack foods.
- Central under cover barbeque area
Other benefits of choosing UniCentral for your Sunshine Coast student accommodation:
- Electricity, water usage and cleaning assistance are included in your student accommodation charges
- Free Laundry facilities in each apartment
- Closest proximity to the Sunshine Coast University, just step outside the security gates and onto University campus.
- Proximity to public transport – buses run every 30 minutes from USC to the Sunshine Coast Beaches and Sunshine Plaza.
- A free bus just for students takes you to and from the local supermarket and shopping complex.
- Secured complex with Resident Managers living on site to assist you at all times
- Plenty of on-site, secure parking
- 15 minute's drive from beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches
- We will organise your linen requirements, just tick the boxes for the services you need when you apply on line.
- Friendly and supportive management team
For details on internet usage at UniCentral, please visit the Internet page.
3CX Phone system
The free 3CX app is available to download to your mobile device. You can make free internal phone calls. This service is provided so you have access to your friends also staying at UniCentral and most important triple 000 Emergency Number
This means you can call others within the complex free of charge and you can receive phone calls also free of charge. You can dial the office on extension 3000. This app also allows you to do video conferencing for free with other users. Just ask the office staff to receive an email with your log-in details, your personal room extension number and a step by step guide on how to install the app.
Discounted student call rates apply to phone calls made to outside numbers. It is a pre-paid account, you can top up your account with as little as $5 or $10. When you run out of credit you can still receive incoming calls but you would need to top up your account before you can make outgoing calls.
We offer quality new linen packages to order. This has a cost of $290.00 - you can place an order online when completing your application.
Good quality, professionally laundered, used linen packages are also available to purchase - these cost $195.00.You can place an order online when completing your application.
The package includes:
- One fitted sheet
- One flat sheet
- Two pillows with matching covers
- One Doona (continental quilt or comforter)
- Two towels
- One bath mat
- One hand towel
(All beds are double sized beds)
UniCentral kitchens include all the necessary equipment to make most meals.
- Electric Kettle
- Cookware - all you will need to prepare, cook and serve meals. Saucepans, frypans, cutting board and basic cooking utensils.
- Dinnerware - plates, bowls, cups, glasses and cutlery
- Electric Oven and cooktop
Professional cleaning of the common areas of all UniCentral apartments takes place once every two weeks. This service includes cleaning of the hard surfaces ie.the common room floor, kitchen bench surface, sink, laundry floor and outdoor areas of each apartment. UniCentral asks for your assistance by tidying common areas and moving personal items into your private bedrooms. You need to make sure the dishes have been washed and put away and all rubbish must be taken out to the bins provided.
Remember to put your rubbish out DAILY into the bins provided. NO PLASTIC BAGS IN THE RECYCLE BINS.
You will be expected to keep your common room tidy and clean at all times. Remember you share with other students.
We provide you with a mop, bucket, broom and vacuum cleaner keeping your whole apartment clean.
We will also provide you with a new vacuum cleaner bag on request. These are available from Reception.