Each four bedroom apartment offers:
- Lockable bedroom
- Double ensemble beds (Linen Info)
- Bed side table
- Large student desk
- Two wardrobes
- Private en-suite bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- High speed broadband Internet connection – (Internet Info)
- Fully furnished common room with lounge and dining suites
- Free laundry facilities – no walking to a communal laundry
- Fully equipped domestic kitchen (matching set of plates/bowls/glasses/mugs etc included & topped up every 3 months)
- Balcony or courtyard furniture
- Cleaning assistance for common rooms (Cleaning Info)
The community facilities at UniCentral include:
- Six lane 25 metre lap pool
- Flood lit tennis/basketball court - Borrow our basket balls and tennis racquets. Or bring your own.
- Recreation pavilion with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Table Tennis, Cable TV, DVD, CD and Stereo system.
- Vending Machines, for drinks and snack foods.
- Central under cover barbeque area
Other benefits of choosing UniCentral for your Sunshine Coast student accommodation:
- Electricity, water usage and cleaning assistance are included in your student accommodation charges
- Free Laundry facilities in each apartment
- Closest proximity to the Sunshine Coast University, just step outside the security gates and onto University campus.
- Proximity to public transport – buses run every 30 minutes from USC to the Sunshine Coast Beaches and Sunshine Plaza.
- A free bus just for students takes you to and from the local supermarket and shopping complex.
- Secured complex with Resident Managers living on site to assist you at all times
- On-site, secure parking (subject to availability/limited spaces)
- 15 minute's drive from beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches
- 3 Monthly inspection to replace damaged/worn plates, cups, saucepans etc
- We will organise your linen requirements, just tick the boxes for the services you need when you apply on line.
Why choose On-Site Management VS Off-Site Real estate?
- Best personalised service - we understand students' needs
- On-site office for enquiries, maintenance issues & parcel service
- Prompt help & support
- Help with lockouts during and after office hours
- We understand our students are first time renters and may need assistance with many small items from time to time
- Real estate agents manage multiple properties in other locations - Our only properties are located within UniCentral
- Speak to our UniCentral staff, not a real estate agent or message bank
- Friendly and supportive management team
Unicentral use a quality internet service provider who offer online support and a technician is on-site to help you set up your internet connection. The following internet plans are available:
- 200 GB usage a month for $40.00 per month
- 400 GB usage a month for $50.00 per month
- Unlimited usage a month for $70.00 per month
Modems can be purchased from reception or you can bring your own.
Each resident allocates their own email address when completing the initial application. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org. All bedrooms have high speed, secure ISDN connection ports.
We offer quality new linen packages to order. This has a cost of $290.00 - you can place an order online when completing your application.
Good quality, professionally laundered, used linen packages are also available to purchase - these cost $195.00.You can place an order online when completing your application.
The package includes:
- One fitted sheet
- One flat sheet
- Two pillows with matching covers
- One Doona (continental quilt or comforter)
- Two towels
- One bath mat
- One hand towel
(All beds are double sized beds)
UniCentral Kitchen & Laundry
UniCentral kitchens & laundries include all the necessary equipment to make most meals & wash clothes.
- Electric Kettle
- Cookware - all you will need to prepare, cook and serve meals. Saucepans, frypans, cutting board and basic cooking utensils.
- Dinnerware - plates, bowls, cups, glasses and cutlery
- Electric Oven and Cooktop
- Vacuum, Mop, Broom, Clothes Airer
- Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Matching set of plates/bowls/glasses/mugs etc included & damaged/missing items are topped up every 3 months
Professional cleaning of the common areas of all UniCentral apartments takes place once every two weeks. This service includes cleaning of the hard surfaces ie. the common room floor, kitchen bench surface, sink, laundry floor and outdoor areas of each apartment. UniCentral asks for your assistance by tidying common areas and moving personal items into your private bedrooms. You need to make sure the dishes have been washed and put away and all rubbish must be taken out to the bins provided.
Remember to put your rubbish out DAILY into the bins provided. NO PLASTIC BAGS IN THE RECYCLE BINS.
You will be expected to keep your common room tidy and clean at all times. Remember you share with other students.
We provide you with a mop, bucket, broom and vacuum cleaner keeping your whole apartment clean.
We will also provide you with a new vacuum cleaner bag on request. These are available from Reception.