Top 5 Things To Do On The Sunshine Coast
Posted: 27th November 2013
1. Mooloolaba Main Beach - Always popular with visitors, Mooloolaba Beach is particularly safe, patrolled daily, and features only a small swell. There are plenty of convenient facilities nearby including cafes, and some quaint shopping areas.
2. Pay a visit to the Australia Zoo - located just 20 minutes from Uni Central on Steve Irwin Way, Australia Zoo is the home of some of Australia's most unique and amazing wildlife, as well as some remarkable animals from overseas. Your visit to the Home of The Crocodile Hunter will definitely thrill and amaze you!
3. Visit the Kondalilla Falls - It's heavenly in nature, and is preferred by many for quiet and serene getaways, picnics and barbecues. The park has a waterfall that falls into a valley- a view that is spectacularly panoramic and one of the most popular swimming holes in the area.
4. Follow the walkways of the fabulous Noosa National Park. Noosa National Park features spectacular coastal scenery and provides an important refuge for native wildlife including the koala, glossy black-cockatoo, ground parrot and wallum froglet. Look out for dolphins along the coastal path.
5. Engage in a shopping spree at the Sunshine Plaza, which is the largest shopping boutique on the Sunshine Coast. The plaza contains cinemas, food courts, inns, beauty spas and waterfront eateries. The plaza is a one-stop shop that offers something for everyone.